Thursday, 15 November 2012

Double fail!

I started doing the No Cry Sleep Solution last night....hmm, I think I get an F for my first night! Colin did get Toby back to sleep when he woke up about 10 by rocking him back and forth, which was a result, but when he woke up in the middle of the night for milk I was so tired I completely forgot to detach him before he'd fallen asleep, as you're supposed to do according to the book's method - FAIL.



I also finished his Christmas hat while watching an episode of the amazing Girls, which I'm loving more with each episode. What a mess.... I wasn't concentrating, and the crown of the hat looked like something that had been knitted by a drunk person. It was supposed to be a panda hat, with ears - I ended up making a pom pom and sewing it on the really messy part, then sewing some glittery pom poms around the hat. It's a Christmas hat! Now going to attempt a Scooby Doo hat for Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment